Re: Redspot, blood and paril. First public beta released!

I find it very confusing as to why some people get speed hack all the time, it never happened to me.
@darren: the tracking system, p, w and jumping a lot are your friends in this game. other than that I can't advise you because there are a lot of items and weapons and you must develop your own strategies. how you fight depends a lot on what items you have and what your preferred weapon is. for example if you see someone right infront of you but too far away like 100 feet you can quickly switch to the rifle and shoot him down. If you are fighting in close range and the other guy doesn't have shields then the shotgun is the best option because it has a wider range. if the distance is around 30 feet then I would advise you to use grenades. ah and if you are in close combat and the other guy has shields you can try the chianide pistol or the fireballs. and the most important rule... when you are in a battle never walk, it's too slow, it's better to keep jumpi ng around because the other player can't hear your footsteps so he doesn't know which direction you're heading. Good luck!

  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : mastodont via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : mastodont via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : blindncool via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : blindncool via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : blindboyblake via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : slender via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : sito via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : Muhammad Hajjar via Audiogames-reflector