Re: Most Disappointing Audiogame Boss Fights

Oh, stage 25. The second part of 25-5 was so, can't even say how hard it was. And out of all the bokurano daibouken games, I think the Yokotanku in BK1 is the hardest, but that's just me. I can barely beat his first form. So the second battle. He charges for an earthquake. Sometimes it's the one that you can hear but it's rite after the charge sound, sometimes their's no sound at all, and sometimes it's a long time to wait after he charges. And then theirs that gun thing that never stops moving. So if I dodge one of the earthquakes, I get shot by the gun. I once managed to stay alive enough time to shoot him, then he activated this thing ware all my attacks bounced off him. I threw an iron ball at him, started shooting him with arrows, then got shot by the gun and lost the battle. For the third time. I think this boss is iether impossible, or I just need to level up. I have 365 hp.