Re: This really annoying computer addwhere virus I've got on this computer

I suspect reformatting is a little overkill for right now. Before you give up, I recommend you try Malware Bytes, JRT, and ADW Cleaner. All three are easily found via Google. All of these programs are free though Malware Bytes has a paid version if you choose to upgrade to it. For removing infections, the free version is enough. I've found these very successful in getting rid of adware and other minor infections. With a bit of luck, your adware will be detected and removed.

So far as I am aware, these tools will not interfere with antivirus if you have it installed. They will either close most if not all your open applications for the removal process, or require you to reboot. Just let it, and see if they have worked. Do not attempt to run them at once. Run one first, let it finish, including a fresh reboot if requested, then start another.

Once all software has removed any infections found, try changing your browser(s) default home pages back to a safe place such as Google, or just restore all of their settings to defaults to be safe. The number one strategy I can give you is not to panic! You have not described anything terribly serious. So long as it stays localized to adware and your browsers, it is relatively harmless, so long as you don't stay on those web sites it redirects you to, or even worse, actually exploring the spyware-laiden sites. This may indeed result in you getting something serious.