SwampMas song is looking for some more singers

A few years ago, a handful of Swampers recorded themselves singing "The 12 days of SwampMas".  Many people missed out on the chance to sing along and told me they were looking forward to next Christmas to join in.  Due to life getting in the way, when the "next Christmas" never including me collecting new recordings from people.  Now that the Christmas season is upon us once more, I have been reminded to bring back this Swampy tradition.

If you would like to have your voice added to the song, here is what you do:

Download the song from 2 years ago.  http://www.kaldobsky.com/audiogames/SwampMas.mp3
Use headphones so that you can listen to the song without your microphone hearing anything but your voice.
Of course it is best if you pick a quiet time so that your singing doesn't also include a television and family chatting in the background, haha.
Si ng along with the song so that your recorded voice will match once I overlap it into the main song.
When you send me your submission, I will use my sub-par audio editing skills to add you into the official SwampMas music.

If we can get several new people to add in their voices, the holiday song will be a lot better than it was years ago.  I'm not shooting for perfection or anything, so even if you are as bad a singer as myself, feel free to join in.

Here are the lyrics:

On the first day of SwampMas, Aprone gave to me, a Behemoth the size of a tree.
On the second day of SwampMas, Aprone gave to me, Cancer causing shoes, and a Behemoth the size of a tree.
The song follows that pattern, and below I've listed all 12 days.  After each day you pass back through the previous days.

1st) a Behemoth the size of a tree
2nd) Cancer causing shoes
3rd) Thick blast doors
4th) Story telling Grues
5th) Aggression! is tall er, than, Cheeeesse!
6th) Rabbits on the moon
7th) Magic golden coins
8th) a Faulty Yetti ring
9th) Microwaving dragons