Re: eurofly a flight audio simulator from slovakia

Hi.

For the love ... of ... holy ...

I'm going to paste this once more, and once more only.

Here's a Quick guide how to find and determine the long and lat of Airports then submit them to the dev.

1: decide which Airport you want to search for. Airports have a unique set of letters and sometimes numbers which identifies the Airport. If I want Airports in Canada, I search on google for them. I then find an extensive list and then...
edit: actually searching for Canada on sky vector will ... yupp you guessed it ... bring up a list of Airports in Canada. This applies to other countries as well of course. Be aware though, that,
1.1: the list is huge and may look unorganised.
1.2: be sure to check if the Airport is open to the public, which is also listed on sky vector.
1.3: if there are any uncertainties about what city / cities an Airport serves, google is yet again your  friend.
Be aware that ... a Place, like WP85 sa id earlier, Las Vegas, probably has quite a few Airports, several minor and one or  two big ones, as well as a whole bunch of hospital helipads.
There's nothing wrong with submitting multiple Airports for one city (see, Finland Helsinki as an example)
2: I use this nice resource:
https://skyvector.com
and enter my search term, either the unique identifier if I have  it or just the name of a city and general region.
3: if I searched for something generic like Toronto I have to pick from a list, however if I specified a unique identifier I should be directly at the right page.
4: about one page down and some down arrowing from the top should be the coordinates. I copy those.
5: I go to, or I usually have this one open when searching for Airports. Well in fact it's the last step I do, I usually get a whole bunch of Airports and their coordinates, then I convert it to long and lat using
http://www.earthpoint.us/Convert.aspx
6: I go to manual Walking through the map and confirm the location of the Airport, then hit shift 1 through 3 depending on the size of the Airport.
Note: most Airports do have information about them which allows you to determine the general size. I use google for this, than look at the  runway info and make an educated guess after that.
Runway information is available on sky vector. I just Count the runways and use common sense.
7: send the email using your email program's send shortcut and you're all done! Now let's repeat for the next Airport! big_smile
also note, that the developer prefers if  you send Airports to him via the in-game method.

  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : LordLundin via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : LordLundin via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : carvernoah309 via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : burak via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : ernie via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : carvernoah309 via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : LordLundin via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : LordLundin via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : carvernoah309 via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : Gabi MC Oliveira via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : LordLundin via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : Nick via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : wp85 via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : LordLundin via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : LordLundin via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : ke7zum via Audiogames-reflector