Re: Survive the Wild!

Yo fellows.
I might be bringing an old story back since I do not majorly read this topic, or actually all of Audiogames's topics due to my time and internet's limitational barriers. But I'd like to personally opine about shelter modifications.
First off, when a shelter is placed, a new map has been created. But the fact if we could have such modifications for our own shelters, it wouldn't be acceptable. At leest for now. I also like to have my own shelter modified like you too, but I would not agree on that since others will just come, do that and this, modify, and forget the point of the game as if they just enter to modify their shelters. Wooden shelter is supposed to be a normal map only, and modifying it was kind of, hehe, clever.
Myself I only need my shelter when the night's ambience comes tongue or a lot of noise start. Or rather talking with my friends. So if I was ever an admin, or will be, just in case, I would not have time to just modify my shelter and forget other things. I would better spend my time on building maps for others and try to make myself as being a normal player, I would not want anyone to think that I am an admin, so I must be holy, or sort of that matter. But since I am not, and will not even be, probably, should not have given this, but it came up as an example.
A map creation requires some of creativity and hardwork, that's why I preferably would spend time on building than shelter modifications.
Salutations: Aliraqi

  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : enes via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : smoothgunner via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : Sam_Tupy via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : criticview via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : Sajad via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : pika-san via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : Amine via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : pika-san via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : Sajad via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : Amine via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : blindgamer via Audiogames-reflector