Manamon

Hi good people,I hope you can help me with this game.I have got to the point in the game where i have gained access to the soure system and the mad boss has distroyed one of the towns.i found the secrate room in the plaice of worship but am not worthy to enter it yet,how do i get into that aswell?I am sure it will be something reel simple but i just cant work it out,please please help.