Re: aviation (aircraft) freaks, gather here!

hi.

@simba yes ... I'm so jealous of  some of the fs sound effects ... and you can get a lot of nice aircrafts with addons, some are truly fucking amazing. I'll be sharing some amazing fs videos ...
I don't think we ever can get that in audio games sad sad sad

@TJT1234 are there any passanger differences between the normal 747 model vs either of the two dash models and between the dash models?
Damn ... 777, what's it like?
I kinda want to fly the dreamliner because of how supposedly passanger friendly it is ... then again I kinda wanna fly all aircrafts there are lol.
And I haven't heard of the CRJ series, is that Boeing as well?
So out of  t hese, which one has been your favourite?