Re: The Killer, is it you?

Hi.
To be honest and in defence of the mods most of them are quite good with the users here, no one gets banned unless you really anger them.
I am a new moderator myself and while the forum in question is not being used, I deal with about 10-20 possible emails per day on my forum that could or could not be spam or someone making something constructive.
Guess what happens, I bann all of them because I don't want to take the risk, to be fair no user has actually posted things just yet.
Lets not forget a certain playroom or certain games where mods are just bosos that bann because they don't like your face.
I've actually spoken to dark and a few others in the offtopic group and they are just like us.
I also have no sympathy of bann evadors either.
And for me once banned, you stay banned.
To get that way you would have to really piss me off and usually I am not easily pissed.
Sometimes that can be a bit different, there are d ays where things get in the way and on those days I try not to be online but thats not been for ages.
We don't need guys like this whoever they are, we have enough trouble makers on the net and I am not just saying the whiners and stupid blindys that hang round most of these sites, I mean hackers, etc.
Have you for example looked at the latest yahoo breach and all the credit card breaches that have been going on, the us election hack, the hacking in general, the new cyber war, and weather we get it or in the process of launching the nuke we get it ourselves, bottem line these local trouble makers aren't the real threat by a long stretch.
It will always be that way however this guy in the grand scheme of the net is worth nothing to us.

  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : Nocturnus via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : Nocturnus via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : SkyLord via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : Nocturnus via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : Sebby via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : SkyLord via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : luiscarlosgm via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : Sebby via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : emreagbi via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : crashmaster via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : Karlitos via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : connor142 via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : keithwipf1 via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : Andy93 via Audiogames-reflector