Idea for Yugioh Duel Monsters Audio Game

Hello there! I am Rai from Philippines. I am a duelist of Yugioh card game even before I got blind. I noticed this favorite game of mine listed in audiogames.net before, but it wasn't working when I tried it up. Now, it was removed from the list.

After getting amused by the Battle Mode of Crazy Party, I guess, Yugioh is possible to be made to audio game. Unfortunately, I don't have any knowledge about computer programming specifically on game development. If there's a developer who wants to make a yugioh audio game, I can work with you by providing informations about the game like card infos, rules, possible storyboards, concepts and more.

You can reach me on my email raibria...@gmail.com. Thanks folks!