Well, I got my Myaneko, and am just waiting till I get to Brightwater so I can start breeding. My Owlex has amazing stats, so I'm keeping him, but all the others I'm going to try and breed, then grind very, very laboriously. Haha.

Am just before the second admin fight. Bombusect is level 36, everything else I'm actively using is between 27 and 30, so a water tamer is going to be a pain. Tried once, Arctana swept me (the damn thing has Frigid Touch and Bubble Burst). don't worry, though. You're not going to see a string of long-winded posts about this or that or the other manamon sucks. I've been up that path already. This is mostly just a challenge to see how playable (or unplayable) the game is with some of the worst manamon. Since a few of the really bad ones aren't available till later, I obviously can't use them, but who knows? Maybe when I get to that point I'll breed a team of the worst six, then try and run the stadium/Irro adium with them.
It's highlighting a point I've made before. Unless your whole pokemon team consisted of Unown, Smeargle or Ditto, or a bunch of other unevolved pokemon, you could probably beat the game if you had even a shred of diversity. With manamon, I...don't think that's going to be possible unless you overlevel horribly. We'll see though.

  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : moore2it via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : derekedit via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : bigdog via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : bigdog via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : Dragons via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : derekedit via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : Dragons via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : Dragons via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : pulseman45 via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : boy via Audiogames-reflector