Re: eurofly a flight audio simulator from slovakia

GhostRider wrote:

Hello,
I don't know if this was already addressed, but with so many questions and answers here it goes:
I got the Game a few Days ago and I'm trying to complete Mission 1 and here is what happens:
I take off and land successfully but the Mission does not show as completed. I don't have the file tasklog.txt in the Game folder so I don't know what is happening...
I was told that I should stop in the parking position between 0 and 100 Meters but I don't find that parking position...
I tried a few things but nothing seems to work...
1. I land and slow the plane until it stops, retract flaps, kill the engines, unfasten the seat belt and open the door. Nothing happens...
2. I land and just let the plane go and try to see with CTRL+N how much distance it went but it shows 0,000 all the time and if I don't do nothing it is as if the plane was just going down the runway forever...
So what Am I doing wrong?
Thanks in advance.

You are actually very close.

1. When you land and you hear landing successful hit k to know where you are. It's all in the keyboard shortcuts section.
2. When you hear positive numbers stop between 0 and 1000. I start slowing down at about -900 and gradually slow down until I get to -3 then I wait about 2 seconds then stop.

I hope this hleps. If you would  like to listen to my feed it's in the feed link. You can also search for it in itunes as well.

  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : LordLundin via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : GhostRider via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : LordLundin via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : GhostRider via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : GhostRider via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : Diegogaribay via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : stefan_ilioaica via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : ke7zum via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : ke7zum via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : Diegogaribay via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : stefan_ilioaica via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : Nightmare via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : ke7zum via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : sid512 via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : caio via Audiogames-reflector