Re: the iPhone's home button

Another thing, with the new emergency SOS feature, how do we perform a soft reset on our iPhones?  Off topic, I have warned you about talking about my best friend behind her back.  If you have a problem with her, keep it silent.  Back on topic now, I see no need to take the shortcut for the soft-reset of the iPhone away.  There are other shortcuts, such as pressing the power and volume buttons simultaneously, that could have been used for the emergency SOS feature.  I understand that feature was removed after being implemented in one of the iOS 10.2 betas, but does the shortcut still activate the feature, or does it behave as it always did?