Re: shadow rine full voice version released

Hello,
maybe the answers to my many questions are hidden somewhere in this topic, but I tried to fly over it without any result. So, sory for the coming long message and... spoiler alert for all of it.
First, I read about some kind of teleporting device that is normally given by a person around the lake district, in the castle actually, but I'm sure I've traveled all around, talked to everyone and done every miniquest I found and... no teleporter at all, is there anything I missed?
My second question is a little more global and contains a major spoil. I'm in the basement of the main temple, looking for the way to release its power if I understand correctly. I'm in the second floor, and I just got the key of thunder. But I'm not able to continue, since I don't find any other key, every other chest I've not yet opened seems to be behind an obstacle I can't jump over, and I don't find any round passage or stairs or anything.
Hope you'll be able to help me despite my horrible English which needs to be trained ^^.

Best regard,
Arkandias