Re: Wi-fi and Bluetooth issues with my school computer.

I'm not sure why this topic has been brought back up, but I haven't used that piece of junk in 3 years now. I ditched the laptop in January 2014 when I got my MacBook Air. I have no idea where it is now. It's probably running Windows 7 and used by someone else who doesn't know any better. I wish someone would have told me about those touch controls. It's too bad all the people I worked with were pretty much computer illiterate.

Speaking of weird issues, I'd sometimes hear a chime sound seemingly at random. What was that? It sounded like a tada chime sound. I'm assuming HP bloatware? I am never purchasing another HP computer ever again!