Re: I want to get GTA V on steam, what do I need

Simba, you'll have fun, try the airbreak, in a car, you will wish you had GTA v as a sound library as much as a game. some notes, you can't get out of a vehicle when in auto drive if you're using it. Also, if you have an  xbox 360 controller, you can use left trigger to auto aim, just make sure you can here the person you want to kill in the center of your headset. First person view and third person view, from an audio perspective are a tad bit different, but if you want to own people like in swamp, and RTR, third person has proven better for me, but my friend Devin is like the American sniper in first person. I've been more used to third person, because that's what all the other GTA games that I played were in, and that's more like an audio games,  anyway.