Purchasing an xbox one S, quick question

Hi guys, i haven't dropped the cash yet on the xbox one S, but if i can find a sollution to my question, i will. So here is the deal, i do not own any HDMI compatible screens or Tvs. I pretty much just need audio output anyway. But i gather, for narator to work, i'm going to need a display. Do you guys know of any way i could grab a rather inexpensive screen only for the purpose of making everything work properly? I won't be playing with any sighted friends, so size or quality doesn't matter so much to me. I do have some speakers that have the old RCA jacks on them. Could i get a RCA to HDMI converter cable perhaps? I also have some old VGA computer monitors, i'm assuming these might work, again would probably need a converter cable. But i do know that the resolution on them isn't very high, so i don't know if narator would read things properly. Any suggestions? Thanks.