New Bop It, and other electronic games of 2016!

Hi all,
So for Christmas I got two new electronic games but I'm hoping to buy more. I picked the ones I knew would be the most accessible, so below are thoughts of the two that I got. This post is a bit long.

The first one is the new bop it.
It's very accessible, but the game unit is a bit different, design wise. The bop it is no longer a button, it's something you hit with your palm. The twist it is now a triangle shape and the pull it is, well, like a pull it on previous bop it games.
However, you hold it slightly differently. This time, there's a thumb indentation on the bop it, that you, well, put your thumb on. It feels a bit rough. You hold the handle with the bop it sensor/pad/whatever it is, facing away from you. The speaker faces towards you. YOu'll know if you got it right because it feels like nothing's in the way of your grip. If you are right handed, the smoother, bop it end has to be on the left and the thumb thing should be, right where your thumb is. The rough, speaker part is also a bop it sensor but it feels weird if you hold it like that.
So, what makes this one different apart from the design?
You pull it to turn on the unit, and the ver first thing you'll hear is bop it to start. You then pull it to select different game styles, like the older bop it models. It has three modes: it starts off on action mode, then action pass it, then classic, then classic pass it, then beat bop, and finally beat bop pass it and then back to action again.
Classic is just that. Bop it, twist it and pull it, until you get to 100 or lose. The awesome thing is this one's actually really challenging toward the end, bringing back good memories of the original bop it from the 90's. Also, unlike the r2d2 bop it there are no weird pitch shifts, but blimey the speed gets quick.
Pass it mode is still the same but with one thing to be aware of. You don't get a break of a couple of beats, so when it says pass it, you better pass it quick because once that little pass it jingle/music stops, you're right back in the game.
Beatbop is like classic, but with sounds. A boom is the bop it, a weird, rachety/rattle noise is twist it, and a whistle is pull it. Same as the good ol bop it from the 90's or even bop it extreme, which is still my favourite due to the almost neverending, endurance nature of that one. On this model, I think it finishes after 100 again.
Action is the most difficult mode of the three. People have told me it goes on for longer than 100, but with breaks inbetween so they still haven't done the endurance thing from bop it extreme which is a shame. This one is the whole reason for the new way to hold the unit. So it starts out with bop it, twist it, pull it. Any bop it expert can do those three actions. But then the fun really begins. It will then pick from a random selection of 10 different action moves and start adding to it. Hammer it means you basically move the thing quickly downwards. Golf it means swing it. Whip it means you lift the bop it up then rapidly move it back down, like a whip. Now here's where things get weird. Answer it only works if you put the bop it up to your ear. Yep, you can't just cheat by bopping it. Then you've got selfy it, which means you put it up to your eye, kind of. I don't really know how to explain it, but think of it as taking a picture with the iPHone's front facing camera, so moving the bop it toward you a bit.
Sing it means lift it like a microphone. Cradle it is tricky, I don't really know how to do that one yet. Drink it means tip the thing so the pull it is the other way. Kind of upside down but kind of not.
I think there's a couple I'm missing.
So, that's basically the new bop it in a nutshell. I really like this new version. If you want to find it, it is just called bop it so it might be tricky, but try bop it 2016, bop it selfy it should also bring it up.
Update: I found an amazon link by typing bop it 2016.
https://www.amazon.com/Hasbro-B7428-Bop … op+it+2016
I'll now move on to my next game.

Guess The Fake!
This one is an electronic, talking quiz game. It is shaped like a star. Starts out in demo mode, but has a switch underneath with demo, off and on.
Each point on the star has a rough button, which acts as a buzzer button to buzz in before you answer. In the middle are two smoother buttons, fact or fake. It's a bit hard to tell which is which at first but if you get the thing into a position that you like, you can learn them.
You can play with up to five players. However, the on mode doesn't have a single player variant which is a shame because there are some really fun rules, more on those below.
In demo mode you can sort of play against yourself for 15 questions. Only thing is you have no points or buzzers or extra rules but it's kind of a workaround for no single player I guess. I also don't know if it uses all questions in demo mode.
Now, when you turn the unit to on, that's when things begin properly though. The game host welcomes you and then anyone who's playing has to press their buzzer. Then press the fact button to begin.
From here, it's literally quite self explanatary because the host tells you everything! The game has three rounds, each round has a few questions in it. The host asks a question, and depending on the rules things will change a bit, but basically, the player that is answering has to buzz in, then press fact or fake. However, watch out. Sometimes, extra rules come into play.
you get double or nothing, sometimes everyone has to answer a question, sometimes it's triple points, sometimes it's score exchange, sometimes it taunts players who aren't doing very well (and it will actually take points away if some players don't buzz in!), and a few other things. Each full game lasts around 20 minutes. Overall, I'mreally impressed with this one but I wish there was a single player variant with rules in play.