Re: Crazy Party: mini-games and card battle! (beta46)

The lava pools are in fact surrounded by mud, so if you find yourself walking on mud you must go the other way or you will probably die. That having been said though, I do think that it would be very helpful if this game would have bubbling lava for the pits so that you could navigate a bit better. That game is already hard enough as it is LOL.
I just discovered something which makes life a whole lot easier in the polar bear games and probably a fair few others too, most notably all underwater stuff. You can in fact move diagonally in a lot of games, including the ones which are side scrollers but also allow you to dive down. For example in the polar bear hunting game, you can dive down while continuing to hold down the right arrow key to move forwards. That way you can swim under the bears, then when they are behind you you can surface again while still holding down right arrow and they will not catch up to you. The only problem is sometimes finding a suitable place to surfa ce, but this made that game a hundred times easier for me. I only discovered this last week and I've been playing for over half a year, so needless to say I felt like a bit of an idiot when someone told me. But apparently there are other people who do not know about this either, so just posting it here in case a lot of you never realized this.

  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : Sean-Terry01 via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : raygrote via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : Luciana via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : meiffert via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : keyIsFull via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : staindaddict via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : aaron77 via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : severestormsteve1 via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : josephweakland via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : aaron77 via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : assault_freak via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : Liam via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : sneak via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : RichYamamoto via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : Hayri Tulumcu via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : staindaddict via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : the blasting gd via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : staindaddict via Audiogames-reflector