Re: Grand Theft Auto V

Hi.
At Seb, I have just downloaded your recordings and documents zip file, thanks by the way, but I have a problem.
Some of the commands don't work, for example when I hit o and numbpad 2 for example, nothing happens. Do I need to hit the o key on the keyboard, or what do you mean?
Also, something seams wrong in the trainer, when I hit f3 to start, go to the first option which is main menu, and go down three times and hit numbpad 5 to turn on never wanted, it doesnt work and the cops are still coming after me.
Am I doing something wrong there?
Greetings Moritz.