NieR: Automata

Hi everyone,
i'm testing this demo that came for ps4, it is an action rpg? more an hack n slash for me....
it is somewhat playable, i mean, there's no platforming at least in the parts i've played, you can lock onto enemies and sinze this is a platinum games work, the combos are great.
i have to figure out the controls completely but, you have:
square, weak slash.
triangle, strong slash.
r1, machine gun (infinite).
l2, lock enemies, if you press it while an enemy is locked, you deactivate the lock. there are different sounds so you can know if you have the enemy locked or not.
of course, navigation is the problem,but i've advanced quite a lot, until the music starts to get lyrics.
after that battle, music returns to normal, but now, i have to go to work.
if anyone else wants to test it....
one trick for navigation.....
use the machine gun. when you hit something, you will hear the bullet sounds hitting that Wall or thing or whatever.
don't know exactly how to explain, but... lets suppose you can't advance. well, use the machine gun in all directions. if you hear your bullets hitting something to the right, try to go to the right, down, right, until you can't hear the bullets hitting that obstacle anymore. then, try to advance again.
finally, while moving, keep pressing l2 to see if you can lock onto something.
I'm not sure if this will be playable, but at least, i think i'll be able to complete the demo.
finally, we have to figure out the controls completely.