Code Green Randomizer, a program that plays sounds based on what keys

Not sure where this belongs, but sense it's not a game I decided to posted here. This is a program that me and keywasful made, it basically assigns sounds to key presses. To learn about it, you can listen to the readme.mp3 file that comes with the package. You can download this random thing from this link
Enjoy