Re: Problem installing Jaws 18 64 bit in Windows 8.1

Hi and welcome to the forum.
This room is the generel games discussion. We have an off-topic room for none game related stuff.
One of the moderators will properly move the topic to the right room, since we can't do that as a normal user.
I hope you'll enjoy your time here on the audiogames forum. Have an awesome day.