Re: Introducing: Out of Sight Games

Hey all,

Sorry I've been quiet through December - it's a ridiculously busy time of year for me. Great news - we have everything we need to finalize our Kickstarter project! We Long story short - we had a great idea (I think) for a physical product to include as a donation incentive, but were waiting on a quote from the people who would be producing part of what we needed, so that we would know how much it would cost. Well, we now have that quote! So as soon as all the team is back from traveling all over the place for the holidays, we will do a final review of the Kickstarter campaign and submit it for review. I don't know how long Kickstarter takes to review projects, but it can't be too long - I guess we'll see. I'll definitely be posting here and on Twitter when the campaign is approved, and will provide links and so on.