Re: A new sound art project I've created

As someone that got more MRI's than anyone should ever have to get and has grown a hatred of. I will not be listening to this. Why would you even make this? Also not everyone that gets a MRI is wheeled in. In kindergarten I had to practice at home to do them without being sedated. It was offal and I wish I never had to get a MRI again in my life! Sadly I will have to get another one in 3 years or so. I wish I could get so high that I forgot my name before being shoved into that screaming, mettle less, banshee, wailing turd! It's also a shame with the advancements in technology that the stupid crappy cameras can't be quieter. Instead they have to drill into your brain with the force of a billion ton jackhammers. The freaking IV always stings and no matter how many times you say my vanes roll call the IV team please! They don't and 6 sticks later they finally do. And it's cold, and you’re stiff, and sore, and the music is too low, and you have a cold sweat and you want out! You want to scream, you want to kick but you can't because if you move its God only knows how much longer in that God offal machine. Offal! I don't know how I kept this post clean of curse words but I despise MRI's. I’m sorry but like dubstep this isn’t art.