Re: best games 2016!

Yea I'm happy to see people finally have some sense and voting for the right Product! Bring it on!
Just fyi, I will donate 50 dollars to whoever wins the vote... provided it's not manamon of course since I already spent way too much Money on an apparent ripoff. This isn't to say that I don't like manamon, it is good for what it is ... very good indeed actually ... but as far as being on the list for best games of 2016 ... I mean Pokemon was invented in what they 80's?
Sigh of course now someone's gonna Point out that none of these game ideas are original what so ever (flight sim, check. Train sim, check. Mini games, check. and idk about the others)
The reason I hate on manamon I guess is because it just irritates me to no end when Aaron made this game, he gave no credit to lolz I forgot who made Pokemon to begin with, and he just made a few updates then left.

  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : lauren . downie96 via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : Mayana via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : Hrvoje via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : nibar via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : Rastislav Kiss via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : zakc93 via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : mastodont via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : Kautilya via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : tomas1333 via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : tomas1333 via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : boy via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : Stefan77 via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : stefan_ilioaica via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : vojvoda via Audiogames-reflector