Re: Unable to Play Dotris

Yeah, SAM is a Dolphin library for braille i/o. They use to have a page where you can download it, but I can't find it and the old page is down.
However, it apparently comes with Supernova. I'm not entirely sure if that means you should install Supernova to get it... yikes here's hoping there's a stand-alone download somewhere.