Re: Weird title bar in firefox only on youtube

Hmmm yeah youtube likes to display bits of itself in different languages from title to search box why is unknown but thats the only thing.
Its like twitter its some sort of spanish title, at first I thought it was malware but since it appeared on another system its just the title.
I really wish they wouldn't to be honest I wish in that case we could have something that ignored all title and other info each site put out and just had some generic template labeled to say what things should be, ofcause that would miss certain things.
twitter would have to be twitter or twitter user, youtube would be youtube, search search, etc.
I am using my default language and since most of youtube is english then.
I suspect the language is never set in the tube unless you sign in ofcause which I do for adult content but otherwise I don't because I really don't want everything I view to be recorded by google and becides I find the interface cluttered with to m any things.