Re: Connecting BrailleNote mpower qt32 as a bluetooth braille display?

Yesterday I did a test with NVDA and I discovered that mpower requires some COM input bluetooth port opened in the computer before start therminal mode. By this way windows will link the opened port with brailleNote. If not, terminal mode will fail. Then I added a delay of 5 seconds to the driver between the action of open a specific COM port and send the first command to BrailleNote. After load the driver, I have 5 seconds to open terminal mode in brailleNote. And it worked perfectly! Now I can use brailleNote mpower with NVDA. But I can't close and reopen the port. For example if I want to restart NVDA, I have to restart terminal mode in brailleNote.
It work on windows 7, but doesn't work on windows 8.1.
In windows 8.1, brailleNote doesn't recognize the opened port. So fails to start terminal mode.
The only way to start terminal mode is by staying in bluetooth configuration, with the cursor on brailleNote bluetooth device. But this action doesn' ;t link any free input bluetooth port with brailleNote. The system doesn't create a new port like other bluetooth devices. Then NVDA can't find the brailleNote display.