palace punch up

seeing if anyone plays this game. its pretty fun and I want to try out my skills against a real person. if you never heard of it, here is a brief description. if interested you can grab the game from www.blastbay.com

description
Are you angry? Then why not take out your frustration by happily chucking massive rocks at your opponent's ever so gorgeous palace, while struggling to protect your own at the same time. This game can be played both against the computer and against a real person over the internet