Not Always Right

Hello.

If you want to read about stupid customers, idiotic choices and have a laugh I'd highly recommend the site not always right.

You can find it here: www.notalwaysright.com/

I check the site from time to time and always get a laugh out of it. I'd be very surprised if someone managed to read through all that the site has to offer as there's tuns of stories.

There's more. They have sites like not always learning and other not always sites that are basicly the same thing but with a sertain subject in mind. For example, I believe not always learning might be bassed around school although I haven't checked it out so I could be wrong.

Enjoy.