Re: My Sound RTS server is now alive

Hi.
There are many maps, but I'm not sure how big they are. But you can make your own maps.
Something is not working as it should on my server. For this reason, the server is very unstable. I wander why people haven't informed me about this. I at leased know what the issue is, and I'm working to fix that. The server might work, but I promise it'll be fixed as soon as possible.