Re: battle zone

Am I have the old version? I have to install bgt before installing this game, and battle zone icon refers to ss.bgt, the source code. Well, it resulted a new gaming experience. If I was good at bgt, I could make more changes, however I can make simple change like unlimited bombs, faster and stronger enemies, heal level of potions, etc.
I wanted to make jet fighters, laser guns, natural disasters etc, but I don't know how to do so. Well, I have a question, will you add new level or new enemy voices? I'm bored.