Re: GNOME 3

GNOME 3 is a desktop environment. Ubuntu is a distribution, which comes with their own proprietary "Unity".

eSpeak through speech-dispatcher is all right however the fact that Firefox is nearly unusable makes up for that ... you still need ChromeVox, unless anyone has any special tricks. And anyway, I need braille just to get the levels right, and set up and use speakup in the console (which I am using a lot, because it's still easier than doing it in GUI).

I'm afraid this is just going to end with disappointment, again ... better to use textmode, full time.

No surprises, really ...