Re: Latency issue when monitoring in reaper

I actually want to get me a new audio interface. However, I'm not sure about what to get...
I looked at the Tascam interfaces and they seemed quite promising. I want the device to feature S/PDIF out, but of their devices only the US-20x20 seems to support that, and I don't need that many ports. I briefly looked at focusrite's scarlett interfaces as well, but the 2i2 for instance doesn't support S/PDIF either. So if you had any more suggestions I'd be grateful.
Finally a question: What exactly is meant by "routing" and what is it used for?

  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : raygrote via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : raygrote via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : the blasting gd via Audiogames-reflector