Asking for 2 or 3 testers

I now have 5 free games and 3 other free accessible utilities on www.rockywaters.co.uk and I am much in need of 2 or 3 people willing to test my games.  If you are willing to instal drop box and ventrillo and would like to comment on both current games and future development ideas, then I would like to hear from you.  No programming experience needed, just a willingness to hunt bugs and to influence future directions.  Cheers folks.