Re: shadow rine full voice version released

so I started playing the after stuff I got lucky and got the true ending on my first go. maybe its not lucky I don't no. but I keep getting killed I guess that's the hole difficult thing? any advivce on what I can do
I used the 3 passwords on the english sight, if I have to restart the game or start a new one to get stronger will I loos the money? sucks you don't keep all the techs for the after episode can someone explain bps what controls how many you get from game ending?
okay, so I can't actually start again I don't have the save anymore I didn't think I'd need it so I guess if I restart I have to restart from scratch. and turns out I can't dash

  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : dd via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : dd via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : Valmorian via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : assault_freak via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : dd via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : Valmorian via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : stewie via Audiogames-reflector