Re: Instructions to play on pokerstars

jscholes wrote:

Hi folks,

Many thanks for the work that's gone into this so far.  I'm trying to develop an NVDA add-on to accomplish the same thing, but I'm having trouble with one particular area.  Namely, actually finding the edit box on screen to type in a bet.  I know you can configure hotkeys to set the amount to various percentages of the big pot/blinds, all in, etc, but could anyone give me any tips on where exactly the box is located to type a custom bet?

Thanks!

Hey,
I'm not totally sure, but I believe the f1-f2-f3-f4 commands are for pokerstars itself.
So if you press f4 it should get you to an editBox asking you to place your bet.
I'm not totally sure though.