Re: wich is the best space moo out there?

I don't think one is better than another.
I've tried the 4 you mentioned.
I find each has strengths and weaknesses.
Miriani was my first, and while its got good aspects, it also is very open ended, and there aren't a lot of events anymore.
SC forces roleplay to an extreme level and likes to bann people for no reason but has good events.
CR is very complicated or that's what I found.
Prom seems to change a ton and doesn't seem to be very stable.
Maybe I'm missing something.