Re: Bokurano Daibouken III translation Project has officially started!

Hay Yukio, thanks for the complement!
Just in case you didn't see an earlier post, I've sent you an updated translation for briefing 10 as well as edited translations for briefongs 5 and 6.
The link is in a Pm I sent you a few days ago.
Regarding translations:
Their are a few things that I didn't put in my list for the sake of simplicity.
the version of stage 6 where you get the sky shoes is not translated yet as well as the hidden version of stage 5.3.
Their are a few lines in briefing 10 that don't translate, either because the line is written wrong, or because the line is not their in the first place.
Their is also one line in briefing 5 that doesn't translate either.
All death lines are not translated yet either.
The bug with shields not being translated in the top menu still exists, as well as one where the extras menu is not being translated after exiting the sinaireo select menu.
Their's also a bug in stage 2 where entering the objects menu disables translation of story text; for some reason.
Also the mode select menu is still not being translated even though the file for it exists.
Their are a few other odds and ends such as some items and weapons not being translated when viewed in the object viewer, but we can work on those once the translation is mostly complete.
I'm also wondering what mojibake is.
You said something about it in a previous post, and I figured it might be able to help me give you better feedback on what's not translated; even if I can't provide actual translations for the missing lines; provided; of course; that I can even use it in the first place...
I'm looking forward to the next update, and I'll let you know what's still not working; if anything; once the update is in my hands.
Later!

  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : threeblacknoises via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : FabiG94 via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : FabiG94 via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : threeblacknoises via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : FabiG94 via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : nyanchan via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : nyanchan via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : nyanchan via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : threeblacknoises via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : threeblacknoises via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : nyanchan via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : dd via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : assault_freak via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : assault_freak via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : nyanchan via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : threeblacknoises via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : threeblacknoises via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : threeblacknoises via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : severestormsteve1 via Audiogames-reflector