Re: Dectalk singing problem

Hello,
I am sorry for renewing old topic, but I have realized phonemes table few days ago, so now I am doing crazy things with dectalk, also trying to teach him to sing Slovak songs, it is very funny. big_smile
I want to thank you all for help, the reason why I didn't understand table before is, that I converted document automatically to the txt format, where was broken formatting, so I saw not things right, only now direct in original document and table it started to be clear for me.
I think there are no all phonemes, for example there is missing ň, this concrete is Slovak character, hovever it is used also in english for example in word new, that soft first letter in pronunciation.
I will try to use combinations, I have also writed to the author with some suggestion, but anyway thank you again!
Best regards

Rastislav