Re: New news dude, part 1, enter Slj!

Just, [[wow]]!  I wish I had seen that one when it came about, but owing to circumstances beyond my control and the exhaustion such circumstances left me with, I wasn't here.
It is perfectionally and altogether inherently safe beyond overshadowing doubtability that such materiality would under the course of normalized circumstancification produce an extencicated and otherwise immensive monumentalized and fantastical, concentrificated amount of amusability for the overall  membracy of our exceptionalized and well established forum, which may or may not with simultitude cause massive disturbtion in all activitizing and the organizabilitation of such both on and off this platform, which is diligented and dedicatedly concerned with the informatization of audiogamability for one and all.  As such, I, with humble respectability, kindly suggest such matters not in all serierity be pontificated upon, as they would, in fact, under previously and most importantaneou sly before mentioned circumstancification more than likely not be considerized or conversated amongst the moderationators and administrizers of here said establishment.  I, with all sinceriousness, do wish one and all who have been subjected to bellyquaking in resultiveness to this post a great day, hopefulistic that you will not judgmentize me too harshly for all above comentality.

  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — AudioGames - News room : Dark via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — AudioGames - News room : Dark via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — AudioGames - News room : LordLundin via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — AudioGames - News room : LordLundin via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — AudioGames - News room : Dark via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — AudioGames - News room : dan_c via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — AudioGames - News room : slender via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — AudioGames - News room : Nocturnus via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — AudioGames - News room : SLJ via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — AudioGames - News room : jack via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — AudioGames - News room : LordLundin via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — AudioGames - News room : Nocturnus via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — AudioGames - News room : Socheat via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — AudioGames - News room : Socheat via Audiogames-reflector