Re: The official "Extended Clok mod"!

busy? If you are a GM on a MUD you are supposed to be there lol. I have been on MUDs where there are no staff around when you need them, believe me. But from this, I just idk man I just ugh!This is what I feel like is happening, they are losing interest, getting bored of it. They need an infusion of fresh blood, people who can be PR people like deal with players and their issues, and coders who can bring a lot more efficient code to the table. I don't know about builders yet because I haven't got that far. It seems when you leave into the wilderness everything you do makes you hungry at such an incredible rate that you got to be careful, like ration yourself on activities. Like really? OK I find that a little beyond what would be classified as realism. Now sure if you are chopping trees and such, then yeah you're gonna get fatigued and eventually, since you're burning calories, you'll get hungry quicker than you would had you been sitting in front of the f ire, drinking beer. Just walking around saps your strength, and its like frrhrhhrrhrgerlerhrhrrlerhrhrhrlrhrlrhrlrhrhrherhrerherherhrhrhrhrhr?

Imagine you always wanted a Ferrari, and you found one sitting along the road saying free. It looks in mint condition, its gleaming in the sun in that Ferrari red that catches your eye, you see the prancing pony emblem, the Perelli tires look fully inflated and in good shape, but when you open the door, oh my god do things change. The first thing you notice is the torn seat, you immediately spot the foam in the huge rips. You sit down anyway, and you look around, the windshield has a spiderweb crack in it, the leather on the steering wheel is abraded, ripped and torn in places. You see fast food cups and bags and trash of all sorts on the floor. Oh, but its a Ferrari, this can all be fixed, right? You spot the key hanging out of the ignition, and the dread you were feeling recedes into a back corner of your mind, and you get that excite ment again, that anticipation. You check the gearbox is out of gear and you turn the key on so that the power is now on. A few lights light up, you hear a sickly sound coming from somewhere that sounds like the door bonger has a hangover, but hey its a Ferrari right? You now feel a mix of emotions, that cold dread is creeping back in, but you just got to know so you put your foot on the brake, which goes right to the floor with little resistance, and turn the key. Nothing happens, except the door bonger sounds a little more hung over. You try again and wait, hang on a sec, something's happening, after a few moments, the engine gives a pathetically weak lurch and coughs and splutters into life. Now you don't know how to feel, you have a knot in your stomach, but a chill in your spine, you look around and spot more chaos, a broken vanity mirror that the light in it doesn't work, the vent grill on one of the A/C vents is gone, the glovebox is hanging open, and the latch is missing. The engine isn't sounding too happy either, its producing an odd shudder, making the whole car bounce back and forth. You open the hood and step out, as you close the door you notice the odd sound it makes as it latches. As you release the latch on the hood and proceed to lift it, you are surprised when it comes off in your hand. You set it down, the dread and gloom back again, making your stomach feel like you ate a bag of poprocks. You look in the engine bay and see a piece of cardboard sitting over the battery, you decide to leave it there. Next, you look over the engine, but immaculate it is not. It's in such disgusting condition, you almost want to cry. You sigh most discontentedly as you replace the hood, you open the door to shut the engine off but hey, it gives a last feeble cough and dies away, you turn off the key, close the door and get the hell out of there. This is what I feel like is going on, no one gives a crap over there that is staff, manageme nt who should. If they did this would not be happening, there is no passion for their work, I grant you there was at one point in time, but it doesn't seem like that is the case any longer. I'm just frustrated because there's like some diamonds in the rough, to use the cliche.

  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : mata via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : blindndangerous via Audiogames-reflector