Re: bgt by blast bay help

thankyou to both, it was f6. now im regret even asking this question, because now my head hurts from trying to understand the coding language. now numbers and letters are all over my head like
string my_name="mister frustrated";
int  age=31;
string message_string="my name is" + my_name + " I'm " age + " and I am to old, to be having a pounding headache, from all this coding jibber jabber!";
alert("important information", message_string)

coded message should read my name is mister frustrated, I'm 31 and I am to old to be having a pounding headache, from all this coding jibber jabber!

hmmmm wonder if I coded that right haha anyway im taking a nap, but thanks again guys for the help. this seems a bit overwhelming for the time being, but im going to try and stick with it, and hopefully come out with a pretty cool audio game soon

    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : prajwal via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : Thakur ishan via Audiogames-reflector