Re: Slide 1.2 Released

It seems that I am too hard you in my words a little bit, I'm really sorry
In any case, keep your toys and games vgstorum are Alovdildaima
I Oredmsaadh in bgt because I am developing a new game
Can you help me on it
Frankly, since more than two weeks and I'm looking for who can help me from the developers, I hope you get some help
Bgt in as soon as possible, and greetings to you and to others