Re: any audioBook players for windows?

Though Foobar 2000 sounds quite interesting, I don't like it for two particular reasons. Firstly, it makes it a little difficult to change keyboard shortcuts and I have found it impossible in two cases. Maybe I don't know how to rightly do it, but I am doing just like I am instructed to. I cannot edit shortcut, and that was the most annoyance which made me uninstall it. Secondly, Foobar 2000 adds files to a playlist treeview when playing individual files inside a folder. For example, if in a folder you click on song A when your computer is turned on for the first time, Foobar 2000 opens up and song A begins playing. When you hit enter on song B, it is added to that first treeview created when you played song A. So you need to press an extra enter on song B to play it. If these two problems are solved, then it will be quite OK to work with it.