Re: Kickstarter Project for "A Hero's Call" from Out of Sight Games

I've just made my pledge which has taken it above $5000. I would have and may still give more but  have a small hesitation.  The next level up talks about a conference call with the developers, but only a limited  Number of people get to do so  at that amount. I don't know what the  call with the developers  would involve and what sort of expertise you would need people to have to make that beneficial to the program. I wouldn't like to take the opportunity for somebody with better expertise away by  pledging  that amount. I hope that makes sense.

  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : Joseph Westhouse via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : toto via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : Joseph Westhouse via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : Joseph Westhouse via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : blindndangerous via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : Rich68 via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : toto via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : toto via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : wlomas via Audiogames-reflector