Re: any audioBook players for windows?

@afrim
It shouldn't be that difficult, but I'll see if I can work out an audio tutorial for the first one, though admitedly I don't know where I'll upload it as I currently don't have a dropbox account; I really need to look into some  long term solution.
As to the second problem, under shell integration in preferences, uncheck enqueue as the default option, uncheck bring player to the front when adding files, and uncheck always send to playlist.  That should theoretically solve it.  If it doesn't, I'll look into the issue further, though I admit I can't think of anything else off the top of my head that would even come close to causing that issue to begin with.