Re: searching people to make a game with me

I can work games online
I know how to have a safer necessary protection, and I worked one if I had
vps server
Whoever wants to work with me in the same team
Phil communicates with me
And so on
I'm here for any inquiry

  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Developers room : hhleon-mueller via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Developers room : Thakur ishan via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Developers room : ashleygrobler04 via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Developers room : ashleygrobler04 via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Developers room : Thakur ishan via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Developers room : sarun2017 via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Developers room : visualstudio via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Developers room : oussamabengatrane via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Developers room : visualstudio via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Developers room : danny via Audiogames-reflector