Re: Eurofly take off help

Hi grryfindore,

thanks again for your good answer.

Sorry for asking so much but I have another questions.

I tried to fly towards another Airport but if I turned my airplane I suddenly had a collision with another one. How can that be and is there a way to avoid other planes?

And my next question is: how can I Change the categories of the planes? I only have planes with category 1. Is there a way to Change?

Janagirl.

  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : janagirl via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : grryfindore via Audiogames-reflector